Thursday, May 29, 2008

200th Post - I Love Celebrating Milestones

Yesterday's post, Final Salute, was the 200th post on LifePrints. I think that's a noteworthy milestone. I'm proud of myself. Two hundred times I've searched and found positive stories to share with you. I think that is an accomplishment.

With that said, I'll be taking the rest of the week off. I'm headed cross country to be in a wedding. Not just any wedding but the wedding of someone very close to me. She's weathered a great deal of heartache and the happiness she's found is well deserved. I'd say it's the result of many prayers.

I'm not one of those people who think that someone else can make you happy. It can't. If you don't want to be happy you never will. But finding another person of like mind, a person who adores you and loves to make you smile - that's definitely a gift from God that should be cherished and nurtured - and, of course, the by product of such a gift is happiness for those willing to open their hearts.

I'd say that the bride at this wedding has an open heart and she is basking in the glow of this new found love. Can't wait to see her and meet this special man. See everyone next week. If it's okay with my special friend I might even post a few photos from the occasion. What could be more positive than a post about LOVE!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. Spread some love and peace in your lives. Take care of yourself and love one another - that should be easy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worthy of mention and worthy of congratulations.

Cheers lisa - enjoy your friends celebration.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Congratulations on your 200th post! That is truly a milestone and you should be proud. Great work you're doing.

Enjoy the wedding! It's heartwarming to hear that your friend has found such happiness.

Best,
Claudia

Heather said...

Have a WONDERFUL week off and thank you for inspiring all of us 200 times over!

I think it's an amazing milestone ;)

I've been holding my breath, tracking one of my own. My 30,000th visitor will read my blog sometime next month and for some reason, that number seems huge to me.

Travel safe!

Peter said...

Hi! Congratulations and thank you for all your support during the last 12 months.

Take Care,
Peter

Lisa McGlaun said...

Kevin,

Cheers back! It was a beautiful wedding. There was so much love in that room. It was amazing.

Peace,
Lisa

Lisa McGlaun said...

AM,

Thanks. There is something about those increments of 100 that feel special.

Best Wishes,
Lisa

Lisa McGlaun said...

Heather,

It would be so cool to be your 30,000 visitor! Like winning the lottery.

Love your work, too. Keep it going.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa McGlaun said...

Peter,

You're welcome. I'm glad we've met.

Peace,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post therefore more people are able to look at it, very helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman