Thursday, April 19, 2007

Las Vegas Writer's Conference Begins Today



LifePrints is quickly building a readership! I want to thank you for your support. I hope you, as a reader, find the articles in LifePrints helpful and inspiring. Soon I will have an email dedicated to LifePrints and I will welcome any comments and suggests for articles.

I am off to participate in the annual Las Vegas Writer's Conference. It is a wonderful 4 day long event. Every year that the Henderson Writers' Group sponsors the conference it gains recognition and bigger names in the writing world.

This year we have some real powerhouses coming to share their knowledge about the craft and business of writing.

Look for a new post on LifePrints on Monday. And thank you again for your readership.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the conference is going well.

Tina Hutto